June is Audiobook Month is the title of a month-long campaign by the Audio Publishers Association to raise awareness for audiobooks. It’s a great time to discover new audiobooks, narrators, and book bloggers. You can participate by posting a review, blogging about what you like about audiobooks, or just using the hashtag #JIAM2013 on Twitter.
The first week of JIAM has included some great posts and interviews. Check out some of our favorites.
- To kick off JIAM, Jenn at Devourer of Books released her plans for audiobook week, the highlight of June is Audiobook Month.
- My Books, My Life, featured an interview with audiobook royalty, Simon Vance, and discussed the good work being done by Going Public.
- Over on Book Riot, Rachel dispelled eight myths about audiobooks.
- Audiogals kicked off JIAM with a look back at the Audie Awards for Romance.
- Miss Susie interviewed Jeff and Susan Dunman of one of our favorite sites, Audiobook Jukebox. Make sure to check out Audiobook Jukebox for links to audiobook reviews!
- As a bonus, check out this throwback post from Read Learn Write about how to get the most out of your audiobook listening.
If I missed your post, let me know in the comments and I will add it to the roundup.
If you are looking for more JIAM content, checkout our posts from 2012’s June is Audiobook Month here.
Posted by Holly Simpson.