Today’s audiobook news & reviews from all around the web. If we missed your link, leave a comment and we’ll add it.
- AudioGals reports that Nora Robert’s books to be released in audiobook by 2015’s end
- Beyond the Margins explores the difference between reading and listening to books
- The Columbus Dispatch discusses audio therapy and how music and audiobooks may help ease pain in children post-surgery
- Narrators! VoiceOverXtra is conducting a survey to analyze business trends for audiobook narrators
- Eargasms reveiws ShadowLife – Hybrid by Claudy Conn, narrated by Valerie Gilbert and Understudy by Carole Bellacera, narrated by Angie Hickman
- Andye at Reading Teen reviews The Walled City by Ryan Graudin, narrated by Eugene Kim, Kim Mai Guest and Janet Song
- Vacant by Alex Hughes, narrated by Daniel Thomas May, review via Booked and Loaded
- The Audiobook Treasury reviews The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux, narrated by Ralph Cosham
- The Divorce Diet by Ellen Hawley, narrated by Erin Bennet review via Bookish Things and More.
- Audiobook Reviewer reviews Deadlocked 3 by A. R. Wise, narrated by Christian Rummel
- The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin, narrated by Christy Romano review by Rainy Day Ramblings
- That’s What I’m Talking About reviews If the Shoe Fits by Sarah Mlynowski, narrated by Emily Eiden
- Books and Things reviews Magic Strikes, by Ilona Andrews, narrated by Renée Raudman
- The Verge reviews The Collectors by Philip Pullman, narrated by Bill Nighy – listen to a sample below.
Today is the last day to enter to win a free copy of Pickett’s Charge, by Charles McNair, narrated by Jeremy Arthur.
Don’t miss any more audiobook news or reviews – follow us on WordPress, Tumblr, & Twitter and like us on Facebook. Check out ListenUpAudioooks.com to download your favorite audiobooks and discover your next great listen.