The best audiobook service, narrator interviews, reviews, and what happens when a scene emotionally affects a narrator? All this and more in today’s Audiobook News & Reviews.
- The Young Folks interview audiobook narrator Jorjeana Marie
- Maryse’s Book Blog asks audiobook narrators what happens when a scene affects them emotionally
- What is the best audiobook service? We know the right answer, but LifeHacker is holding its own debates: the best Audiobook Service
- Audiobook Treasury reviews The Woman in Black, by Susan Hill, narrated by Paul Andsell
- Sarah Reads Too Much reviews Slaughterhouse-Five, by Kurt Vonnegut, Jr., narrated by Ethan Hawke
- Birthright by Sydney Addae, narrated by Denise Mincey-Mills review via Brazen Babe Reviews
- Cleansed by Fire: A Father Frank Mystery, by James R. Callan, narrated by Jonathan Mumm review via Martha’s Bookshelf
Cornerfolds reviews Torment by Lauren Kate, narrated by Justine Eyre
Firefight by Brandon Sanderson, narrated by Macleod Andrews reviewed by Audiobook Reviewer
Meet Me in Barcelona by Mary Carter, narrated by Meredith Mitchell
- The Silent Sister by Diane Chamberlain, narrated by Susan Bennet
- Afterburn/Aftershock by Sylvia Day, narrated by Amy McFadde
- The Fortune Hunter by Daisy Goodwin, narrated by Clare Corbett
- Winter Street by Elin Hilderbrand, narrated by Erin Bennet
- Joni Mitchell: In Her Own Words by Malka Marom, narrated by Carrington MacDuffie
- An Unlikely Duchess by Nadine Mallard, narrated by Beverly A. Crick
- The Cairo Affair by Olen Steinhauer, narrated by Edoardo Ballerini
Chicago Tribune reviews:
Did we miss your review? Leave us a link in the comments and we’ll add it!
Don’t miss any more audiobook news or reviews – follow us on WordPress, Tumblr, & Twitter and like us on Facebook. Check out ListenUpAudioooks.com to download your favorite audiobooks and discover your next great listen.
Authors & Publishers – are you interested in having your book turned into an audiobook? We can help!