Catch up on all the reviews you may have missed this weekend in today’s Audiobook News & Reviews!
- Jaye L. Knight reviews How a Star Falls, by Amber Stokes, narrated by Patrick Wilson Mahaney
- A Reader of Fictions reviews Heartless (Parasol Protectorate #4), by Gail Carriger, narrated by Emily Grey
- Melissa’s Eclectic Bookshelf reviews The Deep, by Nick Cutter, narrated by Corey Brill
- Sinfully Sexy Book Reviews reviews Scrap Metal, by Harper Fox, narrated by Sean Gormley
- Rabid Reads reviews The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire, by Molly Harper narrated by Amanda Ronconi
- Hot Listens reviews The Unleashing, by Shelly Laurenston, narrated by Johanna Parker
- Amie’s Book Review Blog reviews Halfskin, by Tony Bertauski, narrated by David W. Dietz
- Kasterborous reviews Lucider: Revelation, narrated by Paul Darrow
- Lit Slave reviews Free Me, by Laurelin Paige, narrated by Tanya Eby (+ Giveaway) – also read Collector of Book Boyfriends review & enter the giveaway!
- Eargasms Audiobook Reviews reviews Reese’s Cowboy Kiss, by Kimberley Krey, narrated by Lesley Ann Fogle
- Geeky Blogger’s Book Blog reviews A Fistful of Charms, by Kim Harrison, narrated by Marguerite Gavin
- Lost in Lit reviews Pushing The Limits, by Katie McGarry, narrated by MacLeod Andrews & Tara Sands
- Joyfully Jay reviews The Only Guy, by Skylar M. Cates, narrated by Matt Baca
- I Am, Indeed reviews After, by Anna Todd, narrated by Elizabeth Louise
- Sarah Says Read reviews two audiobooks – Stuff Matters, by Mark Miodownik, narrated by Michael Page, and The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl written and read by Issa Rae
- Dee’s Book Blog reviews One Dom to Love, by Shayla Black, Jenna Jacob, and Isabella LaPearl, narrated by Christian Fox
- Audiobook Reviewer reviews:
- The Dragon of Unrest, by Anthony Russo, narrated by Felbrigg Herriot
- The Blood of Tyrants, by Peter S. Fischer, narrated by Ernie Sprance
- Slow Burn (Zero Day Book 1), by Bobby Adair, narrated by Jason Damron
- Project 731: A Kaiju Thriller, by Jeremy Robinson, narrated by Jeffery Kafar
- The Last Survivors (A Dystopian Society in a Post Apocalyptic World, Book 1), by Bobby Adair & T.W. Piperbrook, narrated by Sean Runette
If we missed your review, leave a comment with a link and we will add it!
Don’t miss any more audiobook news or reviews – follow us on WordPress, Tumblr, & Twitter and like us on Facebook. Check out ListenUpAudioooks.com to download your favorite audiobooks and discover your next great listen.
Authors & Publishers – are you interested in having your book turned into an audiobook? We can help!