What goes into narrating an audiobook and what makes a good narrator? Read on for these answers and more.
- Book Lover’s Life reviews Witch Song (Book 1 of the Witch Song Series), by Amber Argyle, narrated by Melissa Reizian Frank
- Literate Housewife reviews Your Fathers, Where are They? And the Prophets, Do They Live Forever?, by Dave Eggers, narrated by MacLeod Andrews with a full cast
- Milky Way of Books reviews Murder of Crows, by Anne Bishop, narrated by Alexandra Harris
- Audio Gals reviews
- Books & Sensibility reviews Reboot, by Amy Tintera, narrated by Khristine Hvam
- Audiobook Treasury reviews The Girl with All the Gifts, by M.R. Carey, narrated by Finty Willialms
- The Novel Approach reviews Blood & Thunder (THIRDS: Book 2), by Charlie Cochet, narrated by Mark Westfield
- A Wondrous Bookshelf reviews I Am Forbidden, by Anouk Markovits, narrated by Rosalyn Landor
- Dab of Darkness reviews High Midnight, by Rob Mosca, narrated by Bernard Setaro Clark
- Between the Lines reviews Down, by Brett Battles, narrated by MacLeod Andrews
- Chris Knox reviews The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, by Mark Twain, narrated by Matt Armstrong
- Amie’s Book Reviews reviews Revenge of the Simians, by Thomas Weston, narrated by David Dietz
- Audiobook Reviewer reviews Legion, by Brandon Sanderson, narrated by Oliver Wyman and Mystical Realms, by ZP Dala, narrated by Terry Lloyd-Roberts
If we missed your review, leave a comment with a link and we will add it!
Don’t miss any more audiobook news or reviews – follow us on WordPress, Tumblr, & Twitter and like us on Facebook. Check out ListenUpAudioooks.com to download your favorite audiobooks and discover your next great listen.
Authors & Publishers – are you interested in having your book turned into an audiobook? We can help!