What makes listening to a story so captivating? Find out and check out today’s reviews!
- The Atlantic explores what makes audio so captivating
- PRWeb reports that ListenUp Audiobooks titles are now available through OverDrive!
- A Reader of Fictions reviews A Touch of Stardust, by Kate Alcott, narrated by Cassandra Campbell
- Good Books & Good Wine reviews The Ruby Circle, by Richelle Mead, narrated by Alden Ford & Emily Shaffer
- Audiobook Treasury reviews The Hound of Baskervilles (Dramatized), by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, narrated by a full cast
- Rainbow Gold Reviews reviews Bolt Hole, by Amy Lane, narrated by Nick J. Russo
- Rabid Reads reviews Wicked Deeds on a Winter’s Night, by Kresley Cole, narrated by Robert Petkoff
- Mostly YA Book Obsessed reviews Better Than Perfect, by Melissa Kantor, narrated by Caitlin Davies
- Books and Things reviews Friday Night Bites, by Chloe Neill, narrated by Cynthia Holloway
- Challenging Reads reviews Bound by Flames by Jeaniene, narrated by Tavia Gilbert
- Laura’s Interests reviews The Publicist, by Christina George, narrated by Lisa Cordileone
- Dab of Darkness reviews The Rise of Zenobia, by JD Smith, narrated by Paul Hodgson
- Audiobook Reviewer reviews Tempting Danger (World of Lupi Book 1), by Eileen Wilks, narrated by a full cast
- BookTalk with Eileen reviews The Whispering Night, by Kathryn Le Veque, narrated by Michael Angeles
If we missed your review, leave a comment with a link and we will add it!
Don’t miss any more audiobook news or reviews – follow us on WordPress, Tumblr, & Twitter and like us on Facebook. Check out ListenUpAudioooks.com to download your favorite audiobooks and discover your next great listen.
Authors & Publishers – are you interested in having your book turned into an audiobook? We can help!