All your audiobook reviews from over the weekend, plus GoodReads news.
- Emily Arden discusses How to Make an Audiobook from the narrator’s perspective
- Digital Book World reports that GoodReads has added 180,000 audiobook samples
- Rabid Reads reviews Dark Needs at Night’s Edge, by Kresley Cole, narrated by Robert Petkoff
- Bibliophilia reviews Midnight Crossroad, by Charlaine Harris, narrated by Susan Bennett
- Amie’s Book Reviews reviews
- By the Book reviews The Accidental Empress, by Allison Pataki, narrated by Madeleine Maby
- Audiobook Treasury reviews Every Fifteen Minutes, by Lisa Scottoline, narrated by George Newbern
- Geeky Blogger’s Book Blog reviews Silver Bastard, by Joanna Wylde, narrated by Allyson Ryan & Johnathan McClain and Dead Heat, by Patricia Briggs, narrated by Holter Graham
- Hot Listens reviews The Martian, by Andy Weir, narrated by R.C. Bray
- Cornerfolds reviews This Shattered World, by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner, narrated by Callard Harris, Donnabella Mortel, & Lincoln Hoppe
- Beckoned by Books reviews Addicted (Club Destiny #2.5), by Nicole Edwards, narrated by Sabrina Brooks and Jay Crow
- Dee’s Book Blog reviews Suffer the Children, by Craig DiLouie, narrated by R.C. Bray
- AudioGals reviews:
- Midnight Betrayal, by Melinda Leigh, narrated by Mikael Naramore
- Twice Tempted by a Rogue, by Tessa Dare, narrated by Rosalyn Landor
- In Her Wake, by K.A. Tucker, narrated by Sebastian York
- Bound by Flames, by Jeaniene Frost, narrated by Tavia Gilbert
- Disarm, by June Gray, narrated by Emily Durante and Mikael Naramore
- The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah, narrated by Polly Stone
- Under My Apple Tree reviews A Physician’s First Year written and read by Matt McCarthy
- Audiobook Reviewer reviews
- In The Arms of Family (Adrian’s Undead Diary Book 6), by Chris Philbrook, narrated by James Foster
- Icons (Icons Book 1) and Idols (Icons Book 2), by Margaret Stohl, narrated by Therese Plummer
- War Dogs, by Greg Bear, narrated by Jay Snyder
- The Fire Sermon, by Francesca Haig, narrated by Lauren Fortgang
- Online Eccentric Librarian reviews The Bane, by Keary Taylor, narrated by Cheryl B. Engelhardt
- Sixth Dimension Audiobook Reviews reviews Overlay: A Tale of One Girl’s Life in 1970’s Las Vegas, by Marlayna Glynn Brown, narrated by Abby Elvidge
- Caz’s Reading Room reviews Twice Tempted by a Rogue, by Tessa Dare, narrated by Rosalyn Landor
- Dab of Darkness reviews The Vampire Dancer Saga: Part 3, by Shalimar Ali, narrated by Fatimah Halim & J. Lyle and Doctor Death, by Lene Kaaberbol, narrated by Nicola Barber
If we missed your review, leave a comment with a link and we will add it!
Don’t miss any more audiobook news or reviews – follow us on WordPress, Tumblr, & Twitter and like us on Facebook. Check out ListenUpAudioooks.com to download your favorite audiobooks and discover your next great listen.
Authors & Publishers – are you interested in having your book turned into an audiobook? We can help!