Giveaways, why you should create an audiobook, what you should expect when you do, and how to use audiobooks to get through your growing TBR pile. Plus today’s reviews!
- Dab of Darkness has a giveaway ending in about a week – enter to win IZ: The Izzy Story, by Ddwlem, narrated by Roy Kelly & a full cast
- Write Along Radio talks about why authors should create an audiobook
- New Statesmen has Tracey Thorn discussing what goes into recording an audiobook
- Bustle recommends audiobooks to help you get through your To-Be-Read pile
- Ana’s Attic reviews Trophy Husband, by Lauren Blakely, narrated by Samara Naeymi
- In Libris Veritas reviews Dark Currents, by Jacqueline Carey, narrated by Johanna Parker
- Nomad Reader reviews How to Start a Fire, by Lisa Lutz, narrated by Tavia Gilbert
- Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My! reviews One Potion in the Grave, by Heather Blake, narrated by Carla Mercer-Meyer
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy reviews City of Golden Shadow (Otherland #1), by Tad Williams, narrated by George Newbern
- Dab of Darkness reviews Hip to the Trip: A Cultural History of Route 66, by Peter B. Dedek, narrated by Michael Rene Zuzel
- Audio Book Reviewer reviews Armada: A Novel, by Ernest Cline, narrated by Wil Wheaton and Skynoise: A Time Travel Thriller, by Ernie Lindsey, narrated by Rebecca Roberts
If we missed yours, leave a comment and we’ll add it.
Don’t miss any more audiobook news or reviews – follow us on WordPress, Tumblr, & Twitter and like us on Facebook. Check out ListenUpAudioooks.com to download your favorite audiobooks and discover your next great listen.
Authors & Publishers – are you interested in having your book turned into an audiobook? We can help!