Are unlimited subscriptions the future of audiobooks?
- Good E-Reader asks if there is a future in unlimited audiobook subscriptions
- Publisher’s Weekly reports that Blackstone Audio is launching print imprint
- Not Yet Read reviews Updraft, by Fran Wilde, narrated by Khristine Hvam
- NomadReader reviews Why Not Me?, written and read by Mindy Kaling
- Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words reviews Just Desserts, by Mary Calmes, narrated by Greg Tremblay
- BiblioSanctum reviews Reign of Iron, by Angus Watson, narrated by Sean Barrett
- MM Good Book Reviews reviews Paint the Sky, by Lily G. Blunt, narrated by Joel Leslie
- AudioGals reviews The Hooker and the Hermit, by L.H. Cosway and Penny Reid, narrated by George Allen and Lucy Rivers
- Opinions of a Wolf reviews Unwind, by Neal Shusterman, narrated by Luke Daniels
- Ms. Nose in a Book reviews The Bali Mystery, by Linda Weaver Clarke, narrated by Diane Lehman
- Audio Book Reviewer reviews
If we missed yours, leave a comment and we’ll add it.
Don’t miss any more audiobook news or reviews – follow us on WordPress, Tumblr, & Twitter and like us on Facebook. Check out ListenUpAudioooks.com to download your favorite audiobooks and discover your next great listen.
Authors & Publishers – are you interested in having your book turned into an audiobook? We can help!