Should every author create an audiobook? The Examiner says yes.
- The Examiner argues that every author should create an audiobook
- My Books, My Life reviews A Dangerous Place, by Jacqueline Winspear, narrated by Orlagh Cassidy
- Literate Housewife reviews Born with Teeth, written and read by Kate Mulgrew
- That’s What I’m Talking About reviews Bound by Flames, by Jeaniene Frost, narrated by Tavia Gilbert
- Guilty Indulgence reviews Damian’s Discipline, by KC Wells, narrated by Nick J. Russo
- XPresso Reads reviews The Last Ever After, by Soan Chainari, narrated by Polly Lee
- Audio Book Reviewer reviews D-Boys, by Michael Stephen Fuchs, narrated by Kevin Arthur Harper and Atlas 2, by Isaac Hooke, narrated by Peter Berkrot
If we missed yours, leave a comment and we’ll add it.
Don’t miss any more audiobook news or reviews – follow us on WordPress, Tumblr, & Twitter and like us on Facebook. Check out ListenUpAudioooks.com to download your favorite audiobooks and discover your next great listen.
Authors & Publishers – are you interested in having your book turned into an audiobook? We can help!