Audible has a great Hidden Gems sale happening right now – get audiobooks for less than $4!
- Audio Book Reviewer interviews narrator Andrea Emmes
- Audible is having a great Hidden Gems sale through Saturday with audiobooks for only $3.95. We recommend Whiskey Bottles & Brand-New Cars, by Mark Ribowsky, narrated by Jeremy Arthur
- AudioGals features Narrator Anna Fields
- Eargasms Audiobook Reviews reviews Twin Dragons, by S.E. Smith, narrated by David Brenin
- That’s What I’m Talking About reviews Brighter than the Sun, by Darynda Jones, narrated by Lorelei King
- Tenacious Reader reviews Reign of Iron, by Angus Watson, narrated by Sean Barrett
- Boricuan Bookworms reviews A Court of Thorns & Roses, by Sarah J. Maas, narrated by Jennifer Ikeda
- Brian’s Book Blog reviews Shattered World, by Kate L. Mary, narrated by Hillary Huber
- Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My! reviews Vengeance, by T.W. Piperbrook, narrated by Troy Duran
- The Blogger Girls reviews Some Kind of Magic, by R. Cooper, narrated by Ron Herczig
- Martha’s Bookshelf reviews Murder on Safari: A Thriller, by Peter Riva, narrated by R.D. Watson
- Dab of Darkness reviews Dexter is Delicious, written and read by Jeff Lindsay
- Audiothing Audiobook & Narrator Reviews reviews Mind Over Murder, by Evelyn David, narrated by Cindy Piller and Torch Ginger, by Toby Neal, narrated by Sara Malia Hatfield
- Audio Book Reviewer reviews Mister Socky, by Tim Miller, narrated by Joe Hempel and Utmost Savagery: The Three Days of Tarawa, by Joseph H. Alexander, by Tom Weiner
If we missed yours, leave a comment and we’ll add it.
Don’t miss any more audiobook news or reviews – follow us on WordPress, Tumblr, & Twitter and like us on Facebook. Check out ListenUpAudioooks.com to download your favorite audiobooks and discover your next great listen.
Authors & Publishers – are you interested in having your book turned into an audiobook? We can help!