How schools can use audiobooks with students and today’s audiobook reviews! Happy Friday!
- Digital Book World looks at 7 ways schools use audiobooks with students
- Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My! reviews Chase the Dark, by Annette Marie, narrated by Jorjeana Marie
- The Geeky Blogger’s Book Blog reviews Pretty Girls, by Karin Slaughter, narrated by Kathleen Early
- The Reader Bee reviews Just Listen, by Sarah Dessen, narrated by Jennifer Ikeda
- Falling Down the Book Hole reviews Under Different Stars, by Amy A. Bartol, narrated by Kate Rudd
- The Book’s the Thing reviews Station Eleven, by Emily St. John Mandel, narrated by Kirsten Potter
- Prism Book Alliance reviews Forging the Future, by Mary Calmes, narrated by Sean Crisden
- Ramblings From This Chick reviews Legal Heat, by Sarah Castille, narrated by Charlotte Kane
- Collector of Book Boyfriends and Girlfriends reviews Sweet Ruin, by Kresley Cole, narrated by Robert Petkoff
- Lisa Loves Literature reviews Armada by Ernest Cline, narrated by Wil Wheaton
- Rabid Reads reviews MacRieve, by Kresley Cole, narrated by Robert Petkoff
- Audio Book Reviewer reviews
- Born to Magic, by David Wind, narrated by Helene McCardle
- The Tide, by Anthony J. Melchiorri, narrated by Ryan Kennard Burke
- Beacon 23: The Complete Novel, by Hugh Howey, narrated by Ryan McCarthy
- The Arrival, by J.W. Brazier, narrated by Elliot Schiff
- Fomorian Earth, by Sharon Delarose and Lars Bergen, narrated by Elan O’Connor
- Cached Out, by Russell Atkinson, narrated by Joe Hempel
- The Lost Starship, by Vaughn Heppner, narrated by David Stifel
- United Nations Frontier Service 2: The First Generation Ship, by John A. Wells, narrated by John Paul Nicholas
If we missed yours, leave a comment and we’ll add it.
Don’t miss any more audiobook news or reviews – follow us on WordPress, Tumblr, & Twitter and like us on Facebook. Check out ListenUpAudioooks.com to download your favorite audiobooks and discover your next great listen.
Authors & Publishers – are you interested in having your book turned into an audiobook? We can help!