Gathered while listening to Advise and Consent, by Allen Drury, narrated by Allan Robertson. Did you know that Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr almost appeared in the movie based on this Pulitzer winner?
- The Seattle Times recommends listening to an audiobook to keep your mind busy at the gym
- Rabid Reads reviews Ghost Town, by Rachel Caine, narrated by Cynthia Holloway
- Cornerfolds reviews Anyone? by Angela Scott, narrated by Elizabeth Phillips
- Prism Book Alliance reviews Fit to be Tied, by Mary Calmes, narrated by Tristan James and Raining Men, by Rick R. Reed, narrated by John Solo
- Brian’s Book Blog reviews The Enigma Strain, by Nick Thacker, narrated by Mike Vendetti
- My World… in words and pages reviews Witch Wood, by Melanie Karsak, narrated by Kristin James
- The Blogger Girls reviews Of Love, by Sean Michael, narrated by Michael Pauley and Gingerbread Palace, by E.M. Lynley, narrated by Nick J. Russo
- Tattle Tale reviews The Martian, by Andy Weir, narrated by R.C. Bray
- Love Bytes reviews The Only Easy Day, by R.J. Scott, narrated Sean Crisden
- Audio Book Reviewer reviews
If we missed yours, leave a comment and we’ll add it.
Don’t miss any more audiobook news or reviews – follow us on WordPress, Tumblr, & Twitter and like us on Facebook. Check out ListenUpAudioooks.com to download your favorite audiobooks and discover your next great listen.
Authors & Publishers – are you interested in having your book turned into an audiobook? We can help!