- Karen Commins interviews Audiobook Blogger Rebecca M. Douglass and discusses Dual Gender Narrations in Audiobooks from a production standpoint
- Bustle suggests 15 audiobooks that will make exercising your favorite part of the day
- Ana’s Attic reviews Until Trevor, by Aurora Rose Reynolds, narrated by Roger Wayne and Saskia Maarleveld
- The Selkie Enchantress, by Sophie Moss, narrated by Hollis McCarthy review via Eargasms Audiobook Reviews
- Cinder: Book One of the Lunar Chronicles, by Marissa Meyer, narrated by Rebecca Soler review via Audiobook Treasury
- Melissa’s Eclectic Bookshelf reviews Red Hill, by Jamie McGuire, narrated by Emma Galvin, January LaVoy, and Zachary Webber
- Under My Apple Tree reviews The Rose Effect, by Graeme Simsion, narrated by Dan O’Grady
- Lost in Lit reviews Angelfall, by Susan Ee, narrated by Caitlin Davies and Hero, by Samantha Young, narrated by Angelica Lee.
- Rewinder, by Brett Battles, narrated by Vikas Adam review via Book Lover’s Life
- The Reading Date reviews Silver Screen Fiend, written and read by Patton Oswalt
- The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins, narrated by Clare Corbett, Louise Brealey, and India Fisher review via Nomad Reader
- Wicked Lil Pixie reviews Ghost Killer, by Robin D. Owens, narrated by Coleen Marlo
- Departure, by A.G. Riddle, narrated by Nicola Barber and Scott Aiello review via Challenging Reads
- Yes Please, by Amy Poehler, narrated by the author and a full cast review via Kristy’s Reviews
Did we miss your review? Leave us a link in the comments and we’ll add it!
Don’t miss any more audiobook news or reviews – follow us on WordPress, Tumblr, & Twitter and like us on Facebook. Check out ListenUpAudioooks.com to download your favorite audiobooks and discover your next great listen.
Authors & Publishers – are you interested in having your book turned into an audiobook? We can help!