Can you read a book everyday? One article says yes!
- Business Insider suggests listening to audiobooks to start and finish a book every day
- Jenn’s Bookshelves reviews None of the Above, by I.W. Gregorio, narrated by Caitlin Davies
- Audiobook Treasury reviews Grey, by E.L. James, narrated by Zachary Webber
- Hollywood The Write Way reviews The Living, by Matt de la Pena, narrated by Henry Leyva
- Nick Duffel reviews I Will, by Thom Rainer, narrated by George W. Sarris
- The Eclectic Reader reviews The Little Paris Bookshop, by Nina George, narrated by Ray Sawyer
- AudioGals reviews Lord Perfect, by Loretta Chase, narrated by Kate Reading
- The Bookaholic Cat reviews Heartsick, by Chelsea Cain, narrated by Carolyn McCormick
- Hidden in Pages reviews The Egg, by Andy Weir, narrated by R.C. Bray
- Dab of Darkness reviews Imperial Power, by Dean Warren, narrated by David Dietz
- My World… in words and pages reviews Club Nexus, by E.J. Stevens, narrated by Traci Odom
- Opinions of a Wolf reviews Love in the Time of Global Warming, by Francesca Lia Block, narrated by Julia Whelan
- Audio Book Reviewer reviews The Seventh Sons, by Domino Finn, narrated by Jason Jewett
If we missed yours, leave a comment and we’ll add it.
Don’t miss any more audiobook news or reviews – follow us on WordPress, Tumblr, & Twitter and like us on Facebook. Check out ListenUpAudioooks.com to download your favorite audiobooks and discover your next great listen.
Authors & Publishers – are you interested in having your book turned into an audiobook? We can help!