The art of the audiobook and today’s reviews! What are you listening to this weekend?
- The Book Addicts Guide discusses audiobooks as her latest addiction
- New York Times explores the Maigret series and the art of the audiobook
- Dab of Darkness interviews Jeff Hays + Giveaway
- Literary Hoarders reviews Circling the Sun, by Paula McLain, narrated by Katharine McEwan
- XPresso Reads reviews Paperweight, by Meg Haston, narrated by Mandy Seigfried
- Scattered Thoughts and Rouge Words reviews Going Up, by Amy Lane, narrated by Paul Woodson
- Ramblings from this Chick reviews Texas Thunder, by Kimberly Raye, narrated by Rebecca Estrella
- Prism Book Alliance reviews The Melody Theif, by Shira Anthony, narrated by Peter B. Brooke
- Audio Book Reviewer reviews
- Dab of Darkness reviews The Martian, by Andy Weir, narrated by R.C. Bray
If we missed yours, leave a comment and we’ll add it.
Don’t miss any more audiobook news or reviews – follow us on WordPress, Tumblr, & Twitter and like us on Facebook. Check out ListenUpAudioooks.com to download your favorite audiobooks and discover your next great listen.
Authors & Publishers – are you interested in having your book turned into an audiobook? We can help!